Monday, April 25, 2011

DreamQuest by Brent Hartinger

Julia Fray's parents fight all the time. Every night, Julie has terrible nightmares about her parents fighting. But when a portal opens, Julie is brought to Slumberia, where dreams are made. She sets out to find the people who make the dreams, and stop them. But when the actor who plays Julie escapes through the portal and to our world, Julie must stop her.
I like this book because nobody knows how you come up with dreams in your head, but this is an interesting story about a different way of seeing it.

4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the story. PS Please email me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome book! Now I wanna read it! Do you own the book, or did you get it from the library?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex I just felt like going on blogger by the way i like The Daily Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex,
    I haven't read your blog in a while, so I decided to check it out today, so. . . hi :)

    ReplyDelete